I was recently – and by recently I mean quite a while back, this is what happens when you take an impromptu hiatus – nominated for a Liebster Award! I will be honest, I have no idea what Ali @ The Bander Blog was thinking, but I really appreciate it. Definitely very flattered.
For the uninitiated, the Liebster Award is a chain-award that bloggers pass along to each other to highlight other blogs and allows us to get to know one another better. I will admit, I had to look it up when I was tagged, but once I did? So onboard!
And still so flattered, so thank you, Ali!
Basically, Ali got questions from the blogger that tagged her, and then she framed her own questions and tagged me, and I shall answer those and ask my own questions and tag a few blogs! Simple, right?
Ali’s questions? Very interesting. Her premise is that I’m in a sitcom and surrounded by book characters and bookish things, and I’m going to answer her questions based on that.
Let’s do this!
1. Where in the bookish world is your hangout? I’m talking specific (for example: The Gryffindor common room)!
Hmmm… I’m gonna go with The Three Broomsticks? Because food and drinks in Hogsmeade you guys.
2. Who is the roommate you’re best friends with? (example: Harry Potter)
3. Who is the roommate you tolerate but gets on your nerves?
Probably Elena Gilbert.
4. Who or what is the pet you all take care of together?
5. Who is your pesky neighbor (this should probably be a villain from a book)?
6. Who is your main love interest?
!!!!! I’m going to go with Lilac.
7. Who is the other person you like a lot, think is really cute, but just isn’t your one true love? This is probably the character that turns your love story from #6 into a love triangle.
8. Who is the comic relief?
A tie between Simon and Ron Weasley.
9. In the season finale, what ex turns up from your past life and unexpectedly disrupts everything?
I’m going to go with Lark Ainsley.
10. In the series finale, what happens to you?!
I help a runaway bride escape with her maid of honour???
Whew, okay, that was fun.
Now, onto my 10 questions!
- What quote best describes you at this moment?
- What is the first quote you can think of right now?
- If you had to choose between reading your favourite book over and over but never reading a new book, or only reading new books and never reading your favourite book again, which would you choose?
- Which book would you have to have with you if you were stranded somewhere?
- Name 4 characters you would want to plan a heist with.
- Name 4 characters you would want to live with.
- You are now stuck with the 4 characters from question 5 on a deserted island. How do you all survive?
- You are stuck in a horror movie style situation with the 4 characters from 6. Who is the first to die? Who survives?
- Which character from (one of) your favourite book(s) would you never want to meet?
- What is the plot of your ideal book which you haven’t read yet?
I am nominating the following blogs. Feel free to answer the questions if you’re not too busy!
Jess @ JBelkBooks
Mary @ Books And Cookies
Rayna @ Reader Rayna
Even if I haven’t tagged you, and you’re interested in doing this, go right ahead! And link me below? Thanks, my dears.