We interrupt our regular schedule to bring you this post.
That is right! The #CroneBloggers have an on-going book club!
But to recap:
- Every 6 weeks, the book that we are reading for a month together will be announced
- Each book will be announced 2 weeks before we plan to start reading.
- While we read, the discord chat will be very active.
- At the end of the month, we will be holding a Twitter chat WITH THE AUTHOR where you can ask them questions and chat about the book.
- The chat will be at 9pm GMT on a Sunday.
- The books range from debut to established authors, and we have a lot of new releases planned!
- We are focusing on Young Adult books.
- You don’t have to participate in the month read a long to take part in the chat – and vice versa!
- It’s not mandatory to take part in the chat, you’re still a #CroneBlogger.
That last point is very important to me, because I have realised time differences suck, and the chats are at 5am for me. Yeah, sleep is important.
HOWEVER, the discord, you guys, has multiple channels, not just for the chat, so it is a great place to meet more bloggers.
Now, the first chat takes place next month, and you might see this image over on Twitter a lot:
I’ve linked the image to Jenn’s original post about the first book, so be sure to check it out!