We interrupt our regular schedule to bring you this post.
Well, technically, my regular schedule for the month was just going to be a wrap-up post for the year. Which I’ll still be doing at the very end of the year.
But also a few days ago I finally had a chance to sit and read Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch‘s blogging anniversary post and found out about #Project14Lists. The fact that I had not heard about it before confused me, at first, before I remembered I’ve been very inactive on social media.
And as much as I love to try to stay on top of things, I fall behind. A lot. All the time.
All the time.
So what is #Project14Lists? It is a challenge – self-imposed, no forcing anyone here! – to write and post a bookish list every day from December 18th to December 31st, leading to a total of 14 lists. Some of us can’t do the full 14 days. So we’re doing less.
But it’s fun and relatively easy, and look, I really like making lists so I’m not going to complain about binge-writing blog posts for the last week of the month.*
*This post will be updated with the links to the lists as they are posted.
- ;five books I recommended to everyone this year
- ;my favourite christmas movies
- ;three books that came out in 2018 that I didn’t manage to read
- ;seven 2019 books I cannot wait for
- ;new recipes I tried (and loved) this year
- ;five tropes I unashamedly love
- ;five reasons I read fanfiction (and five reasons I write it)
Let’s do this!