I was having some issues with WordPress for a few days – I could not create content or even access the ‘new blog post’ page! But things are working now, cross your fingers they keep working, and I am back! With a few more of my favourite Asian bookstagrammers for you to follow*!
*If you are not on this list, it’s not that I don’t love you, because I do! I just want to keep with the number five.
- I’ve been following Lyza from @lyzabethsay for ages, and every theme she switches up to has always been so good.
- Have you seen Fanna’s, @fannatality, feed? Can we say GOALS? Honestly, I wish I were that talented.
- Chiqui from @chiquireads also has a shop @chiquicreates which you should check out because whoa, that is some gorgeous stuff.
- Prags, @inkdin, has been inactive for a bit, but her flower based theme was gorgeous, and we can only hope we will be blessed with her return soon.
- I think Alexandria, @twirlingpages, was one of the first people I followed. The aesthetic of the feed is AMAZING, and I 100% recommend.
Besides these wonderful people, Kate (@yourtitakate), Shealea (@shutupshealea, who doesn’t have any posts yet, to be honest) and Bhavna (@bhavvysbooks)
gave in to peer pressure and started up on Bookstagram. Be sure to check their accounts too.
Do you have any Bookstagrams you love?