It has been a very long time since I made this, but these noodles are easy to make and so yummy to eat! They were a lifesaver when my husband and I were studying in Auckland. I haven’t made it since we left New Zealand, though…
I should definitely make them again soon, but maybe two batches. One with less chili (for my daughter and mother-in-law) and one with more!
- 1 packet tom yum paste
- 800ml water
- 3 bunches noodles
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 chili, chopped
- 2/3 packet spinach
- 1 packet puff tofu, halved
- lemon juice, to taste
- Boil the tom yum paste in water.
- Add the noodles to the boiling soup.
- When noodles are a little soft, add in chopped tofu and chilli.
- Let the tofu soak for about a minute.
- Add in the mushrooms and the spinach.
- Cook until ready.
- Serve while warm.
This makes about enough for two people, plus leftovers! It makes for a good lunch the following day, that is for sure.