I realised a couple of days ago that I don’t actually follow that many Asian BookTubers, and this is a shame that I intend to correct.
In the meantime! There are a few BookTubers of Asian descent that I adore, and a few that I think are of Asian descent* and please give them all some love.
*If I’m wrong, please let me know!
- I found Saajid @ Books Are My Social Life via another BookTuber and honestly, he is so great and fun to follow. He is so honest and frank about his views, and so entertaining to watch! Highly, highly recommend his videos to everyone.
- Jules @ InconsistentlyJules is sweet and bubbly and everything great to watch. She has some really fun videos and don’t be surprised to hear her bring up Alice Oseman in almost all her recommendation lists.
- I don’t usually watch reading vlogs, but I make an exception for Anisha @ Sprinkled Pages. Her videos always make me smile, because she’s just got a personality that jumps out at you, and I’m so glad to have found her channel!
- I didn’t know JM @ Just Read, JM! had a BookTube channel until just recently, and I am so excited for his videos! I’ve always enjoyed his blog posts, and I cannot wait to see what he produces!
- I generally watch BookTubers who read the same genre as me, but I stumbled across Manpreet @ Indian BookTuber and I just, could not stop from pressing the subscribe button. She is very confident and eloquent, and I am enjoying her videos so I definitely recommend!
Of course, there are many other BookTubers, so if you have any recommendations, please send them my way! I have been actively searching for more Asian BookTubers to follow because, hi, I’m Asian and therefore biased towards Asians as well.