- If you are an author or publisher interested in having me review a book, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org after having read the guidelines below first.
- All my reviews will be honest, almost to a fault. I try not to write too negative reviews, but if there are things I do not like about the book, I will not shy away from talking about them.
- I will try to read your book in a timely manner. However, if you have a specific date by which you would like the review, please let me know and I will prioritise it accordingly.
- Reviews will be cross-posted over on Goodreads and Tumblr. However, I do not currently post reviews on Amazon.
- I am always open to posting interviews and guest posts for authors, especially if I have read and reviewed any of their books.
- I mostly read young adult novels, though I do also enjoy science fiction, historical romance, and new adult novels.
- I prefer physical copies of books, but do also accept PDFs.
- If your book contains scenes that might have a higher rating if it were a film, I will probably add in a note to highlight this fact so that others are aware and may decide for themselves if they are comfortable reading it. I am in no way judging or trying to censor anybody, but simply making sure the information is available to anybody who reads the review.
- I am not in any way compensated for any of our reviews. Books received from authors or publishers will be clearly identified as such in a disclaimer. If the review does not state anything of the sort, I purchased or borrowed the book on my own.